We aim to ensure that your order reaches you in perfect condition. If you are disappointed in any way we would like to know, please review the procedures below.
We are a B2B supplier and our goods are supplied under the conditions set out in our Terms & Conditions.
Online purchases paid for by Credit/Debit card or PayPal Unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods may be returned in their original unopened condition. The purchaser will be responsible for all return costs including any insurance that may be required. Upon safe reciept of the returned goods we will issue a refund of the cost of the goods, including any VAT paid and less any postal and/or administration charges.
We may also charge a re-stocking fee equating to 20% of the value of the returned goods, with a minimum charge of £20.00.
A Return Materials Number (RMA) must be quoted with all returned goods purchased online, please visit the Returns Form section of our website to apply for a number and tell us about your return.
To return your goods to Grosvenor House Papers please use this address:
Grosvenor House Papers Limited
Westmorland Business Park
The information will be required when returning your goods:
1. A copy of the Confirmation Email containing your Order Number.
2. The Delivery Note which was packed with the goods.
3. List and description of goods to be returned with RMA number.
4. Reason for returning goods.
5. A copy of receipt showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goods.
Please Note 1. We do not offer refunds for special order, custom made or personalised items.
2. You should retain the proof of postage, you may need this if your chosen courier service loses your parcel.
3. It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us.
4. Returned items will be processed within 2 working days of receipt.
5. Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit.
6. You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance, in case your parcel is damaged or lost in transit. The goods will remain your property until received by us.
7. Return postage costs will not be refunded for incorrectly ordered or unwanted items.
Trade Account Customers Please be aware that our returns policy for Trade orders (on account orders) may vary from the information shown here. Please contact our Customer Service department for clarification prior to placing any orders.